7.12.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Recap

These past few weeks I have been so busy in both offices (Beverly Hills & San Francisco) with so many clients and events that I haven't been able to sit down and write this weeks 'Favorite'. I have also been busy training my new associate, Jeff. So, rather than add more to my to-do list, I thought I would give a recap of the past few weeks. 

My first ever 'Favorites Fridays' blog was about my favorite concealer. I think everyone should give this Estee Lauder product a try. It is waterproof and has fabulous coverage! I mainly use it under my eyes! To read more click here. 

The next 'Favorites Fridays' blog is my most popular 'Favorites' blog ever. I have received the most feedback from this blog about my favorite mascara! I promise you will like it if you give it a try! Easy! Breezy! Beautiful! CoverGirl. To read more click here. 

Neutrogena's Wave Sonic Spinning Cleanser was another 'Favorites Fridays' product. This is my first (and only at this point) beauty gadget on my Favorite's list. Though it is advertised for use on your face, I love using it on my elbows as well. To read more click here. 

Another 'Favorites Fridays' product that I just love is my gel cream eyeliner by Physicians Formula. You get three colors that compliment your specific eye color. Though my eyeliner is tattooed, I typically add this over my permanent make up for a fiercer look! To read more click here. 

The best Sun Protector that I have found is by the world renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Garth Fisher. It has always been tough for me to find a great sunscreen that doesn't burn my eyes or give me a chemical burn. Dr. Garth Fisher's Cell Ceuticals PhotoDefense Sun Protector SPF 55 is definitely my choice for protecting my skin. To read more click here. 

My first ever 'Favorites Fridays' relating to hair was 2 weeks ago. My favorite hair product line right now is the Moroccan Oil line. Though I have used both the oil and the styling cream, I prefer the styling cream for my hair. My hair feels silky, looks great and smells incredible! To read more click here. 

My most recent 'Favorites Fridays' blog was about a self tanning lotion that I have used for years! It doesn't rub off on your clothes or sheets and doesn't leave you looking orange. Remember to exfoliate, exfoliate, EXFOLIATE! To read more click here. 

Check back next week for my next 'Favorites Fridays' blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment