6.21.2012

Favorites Fridays: Cell Ceuticals Skin Protector


It's the beginning of summer and time to break out the heavy duty sunscreen. I am currently on vacation in Mexico having some fun in the sun. I have always been great at remembering to put sunscreen on everyday. However, in the summer months I typically need to switch to a higher SPF (Sun Protection Factor). I haven't really had a favorite sunscreen that I use everyday, but a few that I rotate. I brought a few different travel size bottles on this trip, all different brands: one department store name brand, a few drugstore brands and Cell Ceuticals PhotoDefense Skin Protector SPF 55 (created by renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Garth Fisher). I threw them all in my suitcase for my trip and didn't think anything of it. When we arrived, I unpacked my stuff, threw on my swimsuit and grabbed one of them. 

It seems as if I have never been fully comfortable endorsing a sunscreen because I tend to get serious chemical burns if it is anything over SPF 30. I have always been extra picky when trying products on my very sensitive skin because of this. I have been in Mexico for the past week and I have only used the Cell Ceuticals. It was the first bottle of sunscreen I grabbed out of my suitcase and the only one I have enjoyed using thus since. While the others leave a film on my skin or burn my skin and eyes when I am in the sun (due to sweat), Cell Ceuticals does not. I love the way Cell Ceuticals goes on, stays on for hours, and moisturizes my skin. I use it on my face, neck, body, the tops of my feet and the tops of my ears. 

I am so glad my associate Jessica gave me a basket of Dr. Fisher's entire line of Cell Ceuticals that just happened to have  PhotoDefense Skin Protector SPF 55. I am also glad I brought it with me to Mexico. As it turns out, now I have a favorite sunscreen!


Visit Dr. Fisher's Cell Ceuticals website to see the rest of his amazing products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment