6.15.2012

Favorites Fridays: Physicians Formula: Enhancing Gel Cream Liner




Here is a product that I use on a somewhat daily basis. My daughter (Krysten) and I were at Target a few months ago picking up a few things, when we stumbled into the makeup section (of course). At the time, Krysten did not have permanent makeup of any kind, and we ended up buying a few gel eyeliners made by Physicians Formula. She bought the eyeliner that was for green eyes and I bought one for each eye color (hazel, brown, blue and green) since I enjoy wearing colored contacts. 

Even thought it was late at night when we got home, we both went into the bathroom and decided to play with all the make up we bought... you know - girly time. Instantly she was excited because she could already tell that this gel eyeliner was easier to use than others she had tried and had been using in the past. However, I wasn't sold yet - eyeliner is eyeliner, I thought. Over the next few days, I used the the new gel eyeliners and fell in love with the colors, the way they glide on your eyes, and the fact that they last all day without smudging.


They advertise that their Enhancing Gel Cream Liner is water resistant, smudge free and that it is long lasting! It also comes with little application brush, though my daughter and I both prefer our angled eyeliner brushes from MAC Cosmetics. They come with three custom shades that will enhance your eye color.

Now, Krysten has her eyeliner tattooed on and does not wear eyeliner everyday anymore. (My daughter always tells people, "Most people get 'MOM' tattooed on their body and I got tattooed by my mom!") On occasion she will add this gel eyeliner to her permanent makeup for a more dramatic look. She loves her Physicians Formula: Enhancing Gel Cream Liner for Green Eyes. 

I have had my eyeliner tattooed for over 20 years, and I do not need to wear any kind of eye makeup, except my Cover Girl Mascara, (and a dab of my favorite concealer under my eyes) on a regular basis. Even though I do not have to wear eye makeup, I tend to enjoy adding to what I have with this product. Lately I have been into the purple and black gel eyeliners. I must have to say, I love this product too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment