5.25.2012

Favorites Fridays: Concealer



Being in the beauty industry for so many years has helped a lot with staying up to date on what is new and hot in the make up world. Although I have my eyebrows tattooed I still use my eyebrow pencils to add a few hair strokes or to change my look for an evening and in the summer I prefer lighter colored brow pencils. I have my eyeliner tattooed but I really enjoy a cream or gel eyeliner to wear on top for a fiercer look. Who doesn't love lip gloss? I have my lips tattooed and I love a clear or pinkish gloss or a lipstick for work or for when I am going out. Permanent makeup does not replace make up, it enhances what you already have for a natural look. 

I love blushes and mascaras, eyeshadows and lipsticks, foundation and tinted moisturizers but not everyday. One product I do use on a daily basis is concealer. There is nothing like a great concealer, and I have a fabulous one. I have been using Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer for years now and after trying all different brands, nothing compares to this amazing stuff! I usually wear it under my eyes and if my eyes are watery (due to allergies or contacts etc) the concealer doesn't run down my cheeks! It does not say waterproof but it really is. It is magic. And for under $20 you can buy your own magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment