5.20.2012

Yamashiro Farmers Market

I found a gem. I am very familiar with the Los Angeles area and Southern California. I have lived in the LA/Beverly Hills area for the past six years and discovered a new favorite hotspot: Yamashiro Farmers Market. Yamashiro is a restaurant which is located right above the Magic Castle. In the parking lot is a small farmers market with great live music, fresh veggies, fruits, fresh nutbutters, dips, nuts, dried fruits, cheeses, gourmet foods, samples and a fabulous view. My daughter, her husband and my niece and nephew have been going for the past few weeks, and I finally had a chance to join them. I can't wait to go back! Check out lacityfarm.org to see farmers market locations. They also have a list of their vendors! 

For dinner we each had a few sliders at the Yamashiro Grill Tent (chicken, beef and pork) Delicious! 

Our favorites & purchases: 

try the lemon almonds, wasabi peanuts, and the honey pecans! 

we bought the least spicy one because my daughter is a wimp when it comes to hot & spicy

brothers hummus
best artichoke dip, garlic dip and more!

my daughter loves their vegan goodies! 

we bought & devoured:  
The Three Amigos (Almond + Cashew + Peanut)
Cinnamon Vanilla Almond Butter
Vegan Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter

spinach bolani
cilantro pesto

Kale Chips (cheddar, chocolate coconut and jalapeno) 

No comments:

Post a Comment