5.29.2012

Skydiving in Perris



About a year ago, I escaped to Palm Springs for a few days to go skydiving with my girlfriend Jessica. When we were at SkyDivePerris, we noticed that some of the other women who were there to skydive were not wearing makeup because they did not want the intense wind to cause their make up run as they were free falling. Even our instructor asked us why we looked like we were ready for a fancy dinner or party! We were ready to go with some mascara, a dab of pink chapstick, a dash of blush and sunscreen of course. I love that I can look and feel great when I wake up. Whether it is skydiving, a day at the beach or a day at the pool it is easy to look ready for anything. Check out my skydiving video on Youtube.  It was a blast! Here is Jessica's skydiving video


No comments:

Post a Comment