6.01.2012

Favorites Fridays: Mascara

Today is Favorite's Fridays! I have so many favorites that I want to share with you, so picking one today was a bit difficult! I decided on a product that I use every single day: Cover Girl's Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara. This isn't your ordinary mascara... its absolutely amazing! I have tried dozens of mascaras - all different prices and brands. I have paid anywhere from $2 - $50+ for a mascara, and, to be honest, I didn't see a huge difference between them.  This one, however, blew me away and I loved it from the moment I tried it.

A lot of women use waterproof mascara.  Personally, I don't prefer waterproof mascara unless I am at the pool because it can be too difficult to remove and it can damage your lashes. I prefer a mascara that does not clump, does not flake and goes on easy, all while giving a nice dramatic look... and this Cover Girl mascara does the job! Ashlee (former Miss Georgia), who started out as my client and has become a good friend, was kind enough to share this mascara with me. (Ashlee's Twitter & Ashlee's Facebook)

You can find Cover Girl's Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara at any drug store that sells Cover Girl, and it's only a few bucks! Make sure you grab the PINK bottle! Click here for details. 

Here are some of my Tips & Tricks: Have you ever opened up your mascara to find that it is too dry or hard to work with? Simply add a few drops of rubbing alcohol. It will clean the bacteria on the wand and inside the bottle and revive your mascara! Be careful to not use your mascara too long. It is probably smart to throw your mascara away after three to five months. *If you have an eye infection, pink eye or anything similar, throw your mascara away and buy a new one! I call it cheap insurance!*

No comments:

Post a Comment