6.26.2012

The BEAUTY of My Business


Over the years, I have learned to run my business in a very unique way. I run it based on my client's needs and wants, and customize each procedure to each individual client. 

Some clients seek my artistry because they are unable to wear conventional makeup due to allergies or are unable to apply makeup due to unsteady hands or disability. 

My philosophy is not to replace conventional makeup, but to enhance a specific person's natural and unique features. My goal is for men and women to be able to wake up in the morning and look fabulous or go swimming, skydiving or workout and look fabulous, all while looking completely natural. Having cosmetic tattooing does not replace makeup, it simply allows for busy women (and men) to save time in the morning when getting ready for their day. It also allows for those to look their best without needing someone to apply their makeup for them.

The beauty of my business is that I customize and design each procedure for each individual based on specific needs and wants. When you couple that with my artistry and special techniques, you can wake up every morning Fooling Mother Nature!

What I do know for sure is that I enjoyed vacationing in Mexico last week with my existing tattooed makeup. All I had to do to get ready for a day in the sun was grab some sunscreen and chap stick. My face looked the same getting out of the pool as it did when I jumped in!

No comments:

Post a Comment