6.08.2012

Favorites Fridays: Neutrogena Wave


I secretly get a little excited every friday when I am able to share my favorites friday product! This week is not really a beauty product, but a beauty gadget instead. The Neutrogena Wave Sonic Spinning Power-Cleanser has so many uses. While they advertise to use it on your face, I have been using it on my whole body for a great scrub. They work with little refill pads that either come with a drop of face cleanser or an exfoliating refill pad that has little beads that really work your skin. My daughter recently bought some that did not have anything on it so you could use your own cleanser or exfoliating cleanser as well. She bought me a Sonic Wave a few years ago and I put it in my bathroom drawer and forgot about it until I saw another commercial for it. Since then, I have used it on a regular basis on my face, neck, arms, and legs. There are two sonic waves made by Neutrogena, one that simply vibrates and one that spins. After trying them both, I highly recommend them for different reasons.


The Wave Vibrating Power Cleanser is great for pushing a product into your skin. I typically buy the refill pads that are clean with nothing on them so that I can use a moisturizer or healing cream to work into my skin. When I recently had some fillers done, I used it to work the area under my eyes (location of fillers) to really massage and aid in healing the bruised area quicker. 

The Sonic Wave Spinning Power Cleanser is great for cleansing and scrubbing off dead skin. It has two spinning speeds, unlike the Vibrating Power Cleanser, and really leaves your skin soft and clean. I am so used to washing my hands with a wash cloth or my hands and this one really does a better job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment