11.18.2013

Favorites Fridays: LUSH - Dark Angels Fresh Facial Cleanser

I must admit, I have known about LUSH stores and seen them around, but I have never walked in simply because of the smell - it is a bit overwhelming. Last week, my family and I were out shopping and came across a LUSH store. My daughter ran in because she loves all of their products and encouraged me to come in with her. The location I went to did not have an overwhelming smell and that made me happy. The gal helping us was very sweet and very informative. She really knew what she was talking about - that was a good sign. 

I was able to test a few different scrubs and moisturizers on my hands in the store and fell in love with one cleanser: Dark Angels.

Dark Angels is a velvety black sugar cleanser that is handmade with all natural ingredients. Black sugar and charcoal gently exfoliate and absorb excess oils to brighten dull and oily acne-prone skin with a clean matte finish. 

After using it, my skin (as well as my daughter's skin) felt so smooth and calm. Dark Angels can be used on sensitive and irritable skin as antimicrobial rhassoul mud deep cleanses to heap prevent breakouts while vitamin rich cold-pressed organic avocado oil nourishes the skin to leave it hydrated and soft. Do you want to see how LUSH makes Dark Angels? Click here!

There are two stores that I have been to now that do not have an overwhelming smell: 
  • Union Square (San Francisco location) (Ask for Lizzie - she helped my daughter & was very sweet)
  • Fashion Island (Newport Beach location)

TIP: Try using the Dark Angels with the Neutrogena Wave for an even better experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment