11.05.2013

Favorite's Fridays - Teavana

You know I love my coffee or a delicious green drink in the morning. But move over... cause there is a new favorite drink in town: Teavana. 
Teavana is a store that is dedicated to selling fresh, high quality, loose leaf teas. They have well over 50 different teas and so many different combinations to create for you. First, they lure you in with a sample... a very delicious sample! Then they welcome you in to smell and taste other teas they have ready for you. By the third sample I knew I was hooked. 
When we got home, I asked my daughter to make some for all of us to try. I was so anxious to wait 3 minutes for it to brew that my daughter and I started picking through the loose leaf tea and picking out the dried fruit to eat; the dried pineapple is out of this world! The teas are also very pretty to look at and have a wonderful fragrance.

I can't really tell you how much I spent on tea, but we did buy a lot. I also purchased a very easy-to-use hot tea maker for both houses as well as their german rock sugar. Normally I would say "Eh! I will use my own sugar." However, this time I could taste the difference - or lack there of. The german rock sugar they have has no flavor. When you add it to your coffee or tea it simply brings out the best qualities and flavors of the tea. I love that all of the teas can be made hot or cold depending on the weather or your mood. Look up the Teavana nearest to you and go in for a few samples. You can even buy an iced tea or hot tea that they will make for you right there in the store. 

Tip - If you have a Starbucks card or are a gold card member with Starbucks, you can use your card to earn stars towards your free drink. Teavana is owned by Starbucks. 
Here are my absolute favorites:
    - Blueberry Bliss and Pineapple Kona Pop (caffeine free)
    - Strawberry Champange with Peach Tranquility 
    - The Chai Chai mix
I recommend you purchase the teas individually and not mixed so that you can create your own combinations like:
    - Pineapple Kona Pop and Peach Tranquility (caffeine free)
I hope you enjoy this week's favorite - Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment