3.27.2015

Favorites Fridays: SWANK Soap

Happy Favorite’s Friday to you! I want to address something before telling you what my new favorite is. I want you to know that I only want to write about products that I truly love and use. That is why, as of lately, I haven’t posted many Favorites blogs. I don’t just want to pick a new product that maybe I have tried once or picked something because it’s new on the market. I only write a Favorite’s Friday blog when I have something that I 100% love and recommend!

Anyway, let’s get to the good stuff. This week I bring you a fabulous bar of soap that is handmade with natural ingredients. It has a simple and refreshing scent of wild flower that isn’t too strong and there are no harmful chemicals in them. My favorite, this week, is SWANK Soap from the Swank Atlanta company! 

These soaps are handmade and hand stamped with the SWANK logo and are just so wonderful. I am not the biggest fan of soaps that leave your hands feeling squeaky clean that almost feel dry after. This soap does not do that. It leaves your skin clean without that awful feeling on your hands. My daughter and I have even been using it on our faces. Her skin is pretty sensitive and she absolutely loves her SWANK soap. 

There are no sodium laurel sulfates or parabens and just a short list of natural ingredients that make this soap just wonderful. It’s also made right here in the USA which I love! This is a family recipe that has been handed down for generations and now SWANK ATLANTA is bringing it right to you. 

You can order SWANK soap on their website. 1 (4oz) bar of soap for $4.50 or 5 (4oz) bars of soap for only $20! They make wonderful gifts for friends, family and swag bags! 



To learn more about Athena Karsant, click here. 



To schedule a Complimentary Consultation, click here or call 415.412.9700.

No comments:

Post a Comment