1.24.2014

Favorites Fridays - Bath & Body Works Wallflowers

some of the wallplugs
I love having the Bath & Body Works Wallflowers in my house because the scents are subtle, hardly visible, there is no open flame.

The wallflowers are very reasonably priced (and they always have sales and deals throughout the year), they come in a wide variety of scents and also come in a decent variety of wall plugs. I have two or three in my house that I keep plugged in all the time (unless I am going out of town - why waste it when no one is there to enjoy the wonderful scent) and they give enough scent that you can smell it, but not too much so that you can hardly breathe when you walk by it. 

I do not normally enjoy room sprays, candles or anything similar because they are usually way too strong, and they make me sick. When I stumbled upon these wallflowers I tried them out and found them to be just right. Obviously, if you put one in a small area (a bathroom or closet) it might be too much, but they work great in the entry way and bedroom.

Visit your nearest Bath & Body Works or Bath & Body Works online to order! If you don't like it - take it back! Enjoy!

PS - I prefer the Japanese Cherry Blossom and my daughter prefers the Lavender Vanilla!

To get started you need a wallplug. 
Then, pick out a scented bulb.
All you have to do after is plug it in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment