1.09.2014

Favorites Fridays - AmorePacific Hydration Spray

Happy Favorites Fridays! This week I have a wonderful favorite beauty product for you! I recently came across it at Sephora, and I use it quite often. 

"Favored for its concentrated, botanical-infused treatments, AMOREPACIFIC unites traditional Asian beauty secrets with modern innovation to delay the visible signs of aging. Packed with nutrient-rich, indigenous Asian ingredients like green tea, bamboo, and Korean red ginseng, the eight-hour time-released formulas penetrate to the skin's deepest layers to hydrate, nourish, and revitalize." 

I haven't tried everything from this line, but I do love their Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System Spray. Okay I know that is a really long name, but it is very fabulous. I keep it by my jacuzzi tub in my bathroom and use it while my pores are open from the steam. The spray is free from Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petro-Chemicals and Phthalates. It is oil free and water-free which immediately tones and energizes your skin. I have tried many, many similar sprays and nothing compare to AmorePacific. 

It can also be used before or after makeup, on the go, at home, or after a shower. It makes my skin feel so soft without feeling oily or greasy. 

Next time you are at Sephora, spray it on your face and you will immediately feel refreshed. It absorbs quickly and hydrates your skin wonderfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment