1.30.2014

Favorites Fridays - Mane n' Tail


Mane n' Tail isn't just for horses! I have used this on and off for years and years. I used it on my daughter when she was a kid and I of course have used it over the last 20 years because it really smells wonderful and makes my hair soft and smooth.

I sometimes forget about how fabulous it really is and then I see it at the store and buy it again. I have gone about 5 or so years without using it, mainly because I have so much hair product at home, and then I use it again and its like two real friends reconnecting - it's like nothing has changed over the years you have been apart. I love the scent and how my hair feels after washing it with their shampoo and conditioner. You really can't go wrong with Mane n' Tail!

It can be purchased at Target, Walgreens or any drugstore. Yes you can also purchase it at your local pet store as well. It is the original "horse to human crossover shampoo that provides fuller, stronger, longer and healthier hair" and has been around since 1970! 

If you color your hair then you might want to check out their shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. They have a few different shampoos and conditioners to suit your hair needs!




No comments:

Post a Comment