2.06.2014

Favorites Fridays: Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

I am so excited about this product! I have been using it for a few months, and I think it is fabulous. Vaseline Spray & Go is a line of quick, convenient and continuous-spray lotions that moisturize and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. After using Spray & Go your skin will feel moisturized without feeling sticky or greasy. It's great that the bottle can be turned upside-down for easier use and sprays lotion evenly on your skin.

I have tried the Cocoa Radiant as well as the Total Moisture (which doesn't have a strong scent). While I prefer the Total Moisture (simply because it doesn't have a strong scent), I really love both of them. I have yet to try the Aloe Fresh, but I bet it is just as wonderful as the other two. I highly recommend the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer for anyone who is on-the-go or wants a convenient way to apply lotion to hard to reach places.

You can find Vaseline Spray & Go at your local drugstore, Target or even on Amazon.



No comments:

Post a Comment