2.20.2014

Favorites Fridays: Sephora Pro Makeup Brush #58

You must know by now that I love all types of makeup - natural, dramatic, colorful, permanent, waterproof, and conventional. I love trying new products and trying out new brushes and makeup tools to go hand in hand with my favorite products. Well, now I have a favorite makeup brush from Sephora! For my birthday, my daughter and I got our makeup done by the very talented Liana Magliocco (follow her on Instagram!). She introduced us to some fabulous makeup and makeup tools, including The Sephora Collection Pro Precision Foundation Brush #58.

It has a pointed tip, which is great for precise application around the nose, under and around the eyes and around the mouth. This amazing brush can be used with ALL types of makeup - liquid, cream and compact-cream foundations. It is perfect for spot treating blemishes or redness with your preferred concealer (here is my all time favorite concealer). The soft, synthetic bristles ensure a confident streak-free finish.

Use the tip of the Sephora Collection Pro Precision Foundation Brush #58 or even the side of the brush for fabulous coverage. This brush has a 4.7 out of 5 star rating on the Sephora website, and I encourage you to pop in to your local Sephora to give it a try!

You can purchase this MUST HAVE makeup brush at any Sephora or online at Sephora.com

Here was my Teaser for this amazing Favorites Fridays Makeup Brush



If you are in the Los Angeles, Hollywood or Beverly Hills area and would like to book the INCREDIBLE & extremely talented Liana Magliocco, please email her directly at BookingLianaMagliocco@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment