7.26.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Ice Balls


If you have been to one of my offices, you would know about my famous ice balls. Many of you comment on them, so I had to share them with the world. This week, my Favorite Fridays post is about my little silver ice balls. Where do you get them, you ask? Any party store, drug store, Target etc. I don't remember exactly how I got the idea but I did. I decided to buy silver water balloons, fill them up and stick them in the freezer. It's like an instant ice pack. I give them to clients to take after their procedure to ice their lips on the way home. They have proven to be handy in other ways too. I have used them in coolers, to keep pigments cool and for icing clients. Ice balls are probably nothing out of the ordinary but because many clients comment on them, I felt the need to share my secret. 

A few tips for your Ice balls:

- Do not completely fill them up, they will expand. 

- When transporting them, put them in a ziplock Baggie in case it punctures. 

- Refreeze them for continues use! (I don't refreeze them in the office because of cross contamination)

No comments:

Post a Comment