7.02.2012

Athena Hair Loss Solutions

I have finally launched my new website for Athena Hair Loss Solutions, and wanted you to be the first to know. Though I have been doing procedures like this for over 20 years, I have never really emphasized this side of my expertise until now. Having worked side by side with a renowned San Francisco dermatologist, I learned the artistry of hair transplant surgery. I have taken the artistry and information and applied it to the techniques that I use in the procedures I do for those who suffer from hair loss, thinning hair, alopecia, receding hair line, balding, hair transplant scars and more. 

I am in the process of training a new student, and, as apart of the process, we are looking for a few clients (male or female) who are available at both office locations. Procedures will be supervised and guided by me.  There is nothing that I am unable to fix or reverse. Although procedures will be considerably discounted, appointments* are very limited. (Appointments are subject to change. Evening appointments may be available upon request. Please call for more details).

If you or anyone you know may be interested, do not hesitate to contact me. I thank you for your confidence in my artistry. Your referrals are the greatest compliment I could receive. 


Gratefully,
Athena Karsant

No comments:

Post a Comment