7.28.2012

Fashion, Earthquakes & A Yacht Club

This video was last week - I haven't had time to upload it! My daughter, son-in-law and sister and I had a fabulous day at the De Young Museum. The Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit was incredible! Then we took a short stroll across the street to the California Academy of Sciences. The Earthquake exhibit was amazing. You HAVE to check it out if you are in town. They simulate the 1906 and 1989 earthquakes. My daughter was two years old in 1989 and we flew to LA and had just landed when the quake shook the Bay Area. We were very lucky to have missed it. 

After an afternoon at the museum we went to dinner at the South Beach Yacht Club. I am so glad that my brother joined us for dinner and drinks and a fabulous view! 


If the video doesn't load, click here to watch it on Youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment