8.28.2013

MY 100TH BLOG

Yipppee! A little over a year ago, I started this blog with "Stay Cool as a Cucumber this Summer" and it's been a rollercoaster ride ever since. I have blogged about some of my favorite beauty products, (Beauty Blender & Cover Girl Mascara), adventures, (Sailing, Takes Me Away... & Pageant Of The Masters ), my business (Cosmetic  & Corrective Tattooing & The Beauty Of My Business) and more! 

My Fooling Mother Nature blog is being read all over the world and I think that is very exciting! It's incredible what can be done with the internet, with viewers in France, Greece, UK, Sweeden, Poland, China and many more countries. 

To celebrate my 100th blog, I have decided to make a "GREATEST HITS" with links to the best of the best blogs. These blogs have had the most views with the most feedback and response. (see below)

Many of these blog ideas have sparked from discussions that I have had with you in both of my offices. Thank you for the ideas, conversations and your confidence in my work, knowledge and friendship. 

Thank you for making this blog so much fun and exciting for me. I believe that sharing good information is very important! Please share informative information with others - you never know how much you are really helping someone!

Cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment