5.02.2013

Favorite's Fridays - Beauty Blender

This is a product that I have seen in all kinds of magazines and really just thought it was a gimmick. After seeing the Beauty Blender at Sephora again the other day, I asked the gal helping me if it really is amazing. She said it is one of her favorite tools to use for her makeup and assured me that if I bought it, tried it, and didn't like it, I could bring it back for a refund. Basically I couldn't lose. 

My daughter loves makeup just as much, if not more, than I do, so I bought her one, too, and figured she could try it along with me. After she used it the first day, she told me that she LOVE LOVE LOVED it. I tried it too and didn't love it. She asked if I had followed the directions (wetting it, squeezing the water out and using it damp).  I hadn't, which is why I didn't like it or see any difference in using it. After I decided to follow the directions, I really loved it. It allows you to apply your makeup flawlessly and streak free!

The Beauty Blender is hypoallergenic, latex free and can last for 4-6 months if cared for properly. Make sure you clean your Beauty Blender often.


Give it a try! Give me your feedback! 






No comments:

Post a Comment