5.23.2013

Favorites Fridays: Voluminous T3 Hot Rollers


Last week, I bought these fabulous hot rollers at Sephora. My hair is a little past shoulder length, and they really work well. The T3 tourmaline technology (which emits maximum ionic in fared heat) safely penetrates the hair shaft which effectively styles the hair from the inside out. This technology seals the hair cuticle against unwanted frizz. The rollers are lined with velvet which encourages a natural shine to the hair during the styling process. The curlers warm to 250°F in less than 5 minutes to save you time in the morning. 

These amazing hot rollers have really helped with making my hair more shiny and less frizzy!

It only comes with 8 curlers (4 large, 4 medium) so I ordered 8 more large rollers online. It's great that they offer extras! 

You can purchase these wonderful hot rollers at Sephora or Sephora.com. 

Go check out my Facebook page! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment