8.29.2013

Favorite's Fridays: Curl Secret by Conair

Happy Friday! This beauty product is AMAZING! Late one night I was flipping channels and saw an infomercial - you know how those infomercials suck you in and make you buy their products! Well, I was sucked in and bought the Curl Secret by Conair, and, I must say, it was money well spent! I found it at ULTA for a better price than ordering it through the infomercial or online. 

The Curl Secret is an easy way to create shiny beautiful curls. It's easy! It's fast! It's painless, and it's too fabulous for words! It doesn't take long to heat up the Curl Secret, and it stays cool to the touch which makes it simple to use. My daughter tried it out first - she has really long and really thick hair. She timed herself and it took her about 55 minutes from start to finish. (she started with dry hair). 

Do you want to see one in action? Watch this video!
(start at 8:00 minutes)

Recently I have purchased amazing hot curlers (which I still use and love), hair curlers and straighteners but the Curl Secret is probably my favorite for a few reasons:

  1. I can watch my Netflix on my iPad while doing my hair, because the Curl Secret isn't noisy like a blow dryer.
  2. I can't burn myself with it (like I do with my hot curling wand).
  3. It makes my curls even all around.
  4. It's easy and fun to use. (really!)
  5. It does what it says it will do!
  6. It works with any type of hair: curly, straight, wavy etc.

My recommendations: 

Wash your hair the night before, and let it air dry. In the morning allow a good solid 30 minutes to curl hair (depending on thickness and length). Your hair must be dry before using the Curl Secret. 

OR

Wash your hair, blow dry to remove all moisture. Curl as directed! Allow a good solid 30 minutes to curl hair (depending on thickness and length). Your hair must be dry before using the Curl Secret. 

ENJOY!


Follow me on FACEBOOK & TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment