8.13.2013

Leah Hope Photography

Two weeks ago, my family and I did a photo shoot in beautiful Beverly Hills with the very sweet and talented Leah Hope of Leah Hope Photography. We met in a beautiful neighborhood and took advantage of a green hedge and a very neat house. I was really in need of a new business headshot, and my daughter wanted to take a few family photos.

I had never met Leah before, but she is a friend of Krysten and Jeff's from Arizona. She was very kind and helpful. She let me check her camera to see if I blinked and how I smiled - it was nice to be included in the whole process. If you are in Arizona and would like a wonderful and reasonable photographer that allows you to have the rights to your photos, please contact her - you will not be disappointed. Also, if you are in the LA area, do not hesitate to contact her as she is in LA every so often and knows some really fabulous places to take photos.

Here are a few headshots she took of me and a few family photos.


Thanks Leah! It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you again soon! 

xo
Athena












No comments:

Post a Comment