8.20.2012

The Pageant of the Masters


It is hard to put into words exactly what this event is... It is simply beautiful. This year marks the 80th anniversary of the Festival of the Arts in Laguna Beach. My family and I have gone every year since Krysten was a baby, and it gets better and better every time. 

It is so hard to explain this fabulous show, and I don't want to ruin it for anyone. I can tell you that you won't be sorry if you attend this show. Sitting in an outdoor theatre in comfortable seats, under a beautiful starry sky, and with a live orchestra to accompany the show just makes the night perfect. 

I recommend getting tickets as soon as you can, as tickets sell out quickly. We typically get tickets almost a year in advance to ensure great seats! Don't wait! See if there are still tickets available. This year's fabulous show ends August 31st! 



Our group this year for The Pageant of the Masters!
(L to R) My childhood friend Annie, Cousin George, Carla (his wife),
lifetime friend Linda, My son-in-law Jeff, my daughter Krysten,
my dear friend Kathy and yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment