8.24.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Hibiclens

I am not sure if many know of this amazing soap. This is a skin cleanser that rids the skin of bacteria and is used by many nurses, doctors and medical professionals. "Hibiclens is an antiseptic antimicrobial skin cleanser possessing bacterial properties." (read more here
I have been using Hibiclens for many years to wash my underarms. I simply use it as a soap in the shower. I rinse my underarms so they are wet, add a tiny drop of Hibiclens, suds it up and let it sit for about 2 minutes while I wash my face or hair. It is important to make sure to rinse it off very well. Throughout the day, while I am working or playing in the cold or in the heat, I never develop a foul body odor smell. 

Hibiclens can be purchased at any drugstore or pharmacy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment