8.09.2012

Favorites Fridays: FIT FLOPS



On Monday, my family and I went to the Pageant of the Masters in Laguna Beach, which has been a family tradition for the last 24+ years. We had such a great day as we always do roaming the streets of Laguna Beach: shopping, eating... and more shopping. We were about to head to our traditional dinner on the beach at Hotel Laguna when we stopped in a little boutique that had some cute shoes. If you know me at all you would know that I love fabulous shoes! I love fabulous, fun, sexy, sporty shoes in all colors and all styles. I typically go for comfort because I am always working... but that doesn't mean style can't be apart of the equation. I have passed on the love of shoes to my daughter, and we both found a love for some fabulous sandals called FIT FLOPS. These flip flops cost a bit more than the average shoes, but the health of our feet is worth the price. My daughter was quick to wear her pair out of the store and wore them for the rest of the evening and raved about how good they felt. I wore my shoes in the office all day on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I was so comfortable. I highly recommend these shoes to anyone and everyone who wants a comfortable sandal, is on their feet all day, and to those who love a blinged out summer shoe! WE BOTH LOVE OUR FITFLOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment