11.01.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Tide Pen (To Go)


Perfect timing for this week's favorite! Earlier this week, I was in the office wearing all white. I am pretty good at not getting ink on my clothing, but sometimes the inevitable happens. Of course, the day I wear all white and a protective apron is the day I get splattered with ink. My associate (Jeff) and I were working on a doctor's hair transplant scars. We use pigment and needling to simulate hair follicles and camouflage the scars. During the process it is very common and highly appreciated by the client to ice their head to soothe the pain. I have never done this before, but I stabbed the ice ball with the needle and it splashed my white linen pants! 

I tried to get it out with water and a little soap and nothing was working. Jeff kept working on our client while I just kept the stain wet and my daughter (Krysten) ran across the street to get me a Tide pen. I never have one when I need one, and I always seem to have it when I don't need one... Murphy's Law! 

This week's favorite is a Tide To Go (pen). It is extremely easy to use and very effective. I kept the stain wet (which is very important when removing a stain) and took the tide pen to it and it was gone within a matter of minutes. I don't know if you should always carry it around with you, but I think you should at least have one in your office, car and suitcase for traveling

You can purchase the Tide To Go (pen) at any drugstore or grocery store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment