11.15.2012

Favorites Fridays: Black Detergent


This week's favorite is probably a best kept secret amongst those with fabulously unfaded black clothes. For years, my daughter's godmother has used this incredible soap that is special for black and dark clothing. I always wondered why her black clothes are still black after years of wearing and washing them. She finally gave me her secret. 

Woolite Extra Dark Care is what I use now on all of my dark and black clothing. It has a special formula that cleans and helps maintain the original intensity of your dark clothing. It will not fade, shrink, or stretch your clothing.  

Make sure you hang up all of your delicates and dark clothing. The dryer can fade your clothes... especially your darks. 

You can purchase Woolite Extra Dark Care at most drug stores or at Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment