10.24.2012

Favorite's Fridays: 50th BLOG!


HAPPY 50TH! This is my 50th blog post, and I am excited. When I started writing in May of this year, I didn't know how this would really go or take off. I am excited that my favorites and other posts have been read and praised by clients, friends, family and strangers! My blog has readers from all over the world: United Kingdom, France, Ireland, Germany, Russia, India, China, Canada, Mexico, South Africa and many, many more countries. Technology is pretty great!


For my 50th post, I decided to repost a few of my favorite past blogs, as well as a very special and popular post from last week. I have been receiving many emails and Facebook comments about a photo that my daughter and I took last week. It was very special and a great tradition that we have started. We recreated a photo that was taken 18 years ago! You can read about it HERE!

The month of October is about more than just Halloween. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Remember to support The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and your other charities. Here is a blog that lists some of the charities that we have recently supported, as well as a story about a sweet old woman named Margaret. 

Our Facebook recently went from 50 fans to 100 fans in about two weeks thanks to YOU! You were my favorite a few weeks ago! You are all still my favorite! 

Everyone asks me about my favorite BB Cream... here is it! It is wonderful - I highly recommend it! 

My daughter and son-in-law recently celebrated their 1 year anniversary! This year has come and gone so quickly! Happy Anniversary you two! I love you both. 

Thank you for reading and participating in our social media outlets (FacebookTwitter, Youtube Pinterestand this blog!

Cheers to many, many more!

xoxo,
Athena Karsant

No comments:

Post a Comment