10.11.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Surgical Paper Tape


It's time for another Favorite's Fridays product. I carry this in my purse at all times, because it serves many, many purposes. It is surgical paper tape. I use paper tape in the office on just about everyone. After I use numbing cream on my clients, I place a piece of paper tape over it so it stays in place. This tape is latex free, hypoallergenic and is very gentle on the skin. It is a great tape for those with sensitive, and fragile skin.

I keep surgical paper tape in my purse for a few different reasons. Have you ever worn a pair of shoes that cut at one of your toes or the back of your heel? Have you ever cut your finger, torn a nail, or needed a bandaid? Paper tape is the answer to all your "on the go" problems. You can purchase it at most drug stores or purchase it online. I order surgical paper tape in bulk (skin color) and always have it handy. It is a must for everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment