9.28.2012

Favorite's Fridays: L'oreal's B.B. Cream


I normally am not one to go for the latest beauty "gimmick" unless a friend or client highly recommends something. A dear client (and now friend) of mine strongly suggested that I try L'Oreal's B.B. Cream because she absolutely loved it. Thanks to her, I finally tried it and now love it, too!

I am pretty open and honest with people about the fact that I have fillers done every so often. During the healing process, it isn't uncommon to be a little black and blue from a little bruising. When I look a little bruised, I need a great concealer, foundation, and powder, however I refuse to use any products that makes me look "cakey." While the B.B. Cream isn't for a full coverage look, it does create an even skin tone and does not look powdery, cakey, thick or too "made up".  The B.B. Cream goes onto your skin white and, after it sits for two seconds, you rub it in and it magically evens out your skin tone.  After I apply the B.B. Cream, I add a touch of my favorite concealer under my eyes - neither of which look "cakey."

L'Oreal's B.B. Cream hydrates your skin, evens out your skin tone, hides minor imperfections and provides your skin with all-day moisture. It feels very light, as if you do not have makeup on, and is very easy to use. It also has what L'Oreal calls "Beautifying beads", which are infused with an ultra light lotion with antioxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E. 

B.B. Cream can be purchased in Fair, Light, Medium and Deep. I have tried the Light, Medium and Deep and they all seem to be the right color because they blend right into my skin tone. Of course, the Deep and the Light look slightly different, but no one would say that my makeup looks too light or too dark. Find L'Oreal's B.B. Cream at Target, Rite Aid, CVS or any drug store and enjoy!


B.B. Cream's Beautifying Beads:
Prime - Smooth Skin's Texture
Correct - Even Complexion
Hydrate - All Day Moisture
Perfect - Hide Imperfections

No comments:

Post a Comment