9.14.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Cholesterol Hair Conditioner


Is your hair in need of a miracle? Have you spent too much time in the sun this summer? Is your hair overworked, over-stressed and begging for help? You might need Cholesterol!

Cholesterol is a great conditioner that can be found at beauty supply shops. It is for extremely damaged, dehydrated, and stressed out hair. I have been using this conditioner for years and always get fabulous results. However, I don't use it on a daily basis. I probably only use it every three to four months - when my hair needs a "happy hour." Lately, I've felt as if my hair has been so fried, frizzy and dead. The other day I put a generous amount on my hair, massaged it into my scalp and the ends of my hair, and let it sit for about an hour under a shower cap while I did a few house chores. Immediately after rinsing it out I could tell my hair felt healthier. After I was reminded of how healthy my hair felt after using it this past week, I will probably use it once a month to maintain it's great results.

Cholesterol contains Aloe and Keratin Amino Acid Proteins to deep condition and revive damaged hair. Cholesterol Conditioner contains proteins and cholesterols to add strength and moisture to your desperate hair. It is meant to revive brittle, broken and damaged hair and increases shine, softness and strength! The product is made by Queen Helene, a company that is over 75 years old!

This conditioner is very inexpensive and can be found at Sally Beauty Supply or any other beauty supply stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment