4.10.2015

Favorites Fridays: Gleam Body Radiance by Melanie Mills

Well, here is a brand new favorite of mine. Last year, my daughter and I attended The Makeup Show LA and we had a blast! Her favorite purchases were from Jouer Cosmetics (which have been some of my favorites too: face primer, the amazing, award winning and Allure Magazine favorite: Luminizing Moisture Tint as well as the Matte Moisture Tint and Long-Wear Creme Mousse Eyeshadow) and from Gleam. I remember her buying some goodies from Gleam’s booth, and I know she has loved it over the years, but I never really tried it myself. This week, I am excited to share Gleam's Body Radiance with you!

When we got to Gleam’s booth at the Makeup Show LA, my daughter was so excited to tell Melanie and her team how much she LOVED her purchases from the year before! While at the booth, I was able to try the Gleam Body Radiance in DEEP GOLD and loved the look of it on my arms. Because I haven’t enjoyed any time in the sun to get that Greek glowing tan that I normally have in the Spring and Summer, I found that this was right on the money. I loved the way it made my arms look nice and tan without being streaky, blotchy or orange. I love the different shades that Gleam Body Radiance comes in… there is something for everyone. 


Something you might love to know is that this fabulous line was created by the Emmy-Award winning Melanie Mills! She invented Gleam Body Radiance out of the necessity to instantly bronze the fabulous pro-dancers and celebrities’ skin without a spray tan, all while deeply moisturizing and making their skin glow for the cameras on ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars.”

Gleam is so incredibly light weight, but don’t let that fool you! It’s jam-packed with moisturizing ingredients to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Normally, I don’t prefer strong scents in lotions because I really love the perfumes that I wear and don’t like mixing fragrant lotions with body perfume. BUT I really do love the subtle scent from Gleam Body Radiance. It reminds me of being out by the pool or being on the beach.



Some facts about Gleam Body Radiance:
1) If you aren’t sure about which shade of Gleam to purchase, the Rose Gold is the most universal.
2) When applied to clean, dry skin, Gleam will lift and enhance your natural squinting.
3) It is highly pigmented, so it will camouflage imperfections like skin discoloration, stretch marks and even varicose veins.
4) It will not rub off onto your clothes and it is transfer-resistant but can be easily removed with a baby wipe.... I KNOW, RIGHT?!
5) Mixing with your body lotion isn’t recommended, use Gleam alone.
6) Gleam will not stain your clothes, but if it does transfer, use soap and water to remove it.
7) Mix a little with your liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer or apply Gleam all by itself to your 

face for a sexy glow!
8) It's a must for your Summer (Fall, Winter, and Spring) beauty regime!


For more FAQ, visit their website.
To purchase Gleam Body Radiance click here!
You can purchase a sample pack to try out all four shades!



To learn more about Athena Karsant, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment