4.16.2015

Favorites Fridays: Bioderma Sensibio H20

Let’s face it - sometimes you get home really late from the office, the movies, a hot date or a night out with friends and all you want to do is take off your high heels and climb into bed. While removing those heels is a must, there is something else that you should do without hesitation… wash your face. Everyone has forgotten to do it…. even I have forgotten before! (Shhhh) I get home really late from a concert or conference and all I want to do is climb into bed and turn Netflix on. I started keeping a jar of toner with cotton rounds in it by the bed so that if I just didn’t want to get back on my feet, I could at least remove my makeup. Unfortunately, the toner has alcohol and harsh chemicals and/or oils that just aren't the best for my skin. It also can’t remove my eye makeup and would burn if I even tried. Are you wondering where I am going with all of this? Well, here we go...

This week, I share Bioderma Sensibio H20 (also known as Crealine H20) which is a no-rinse micellar cleanser and makeup remover. It is wonderful for all types of skin and can even remove waterproof mascara, eye makeup and face makeup with out leaving any kind of residue on the skin or eyes. Now do you see where I was going with this? I love this product because it will remove my makeup and eye makeup with ease and my skin feels so clean afterwards! I highly recommend this fabulous beauty product for anyone!

I don’t recommend using this as your daily cleanser and not washing or exfoliating your face, but I do think this is the best eye makeup remover that I have ever seen or used. It is also fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free and hypoallergenic. So, basically, it’s magic and works like a charm! 

Bioderma is a French skincare brand whose products are known for being highly effective but gentle enough to use on even the most sensitive skin. Bioderma understands the importance of maintaining skin health. Their team of biologists and dermatologists have conducted extensive research to create a line of products designed to protect the skin and boost its resistance to environmental factors. Their products are loved throughout the world and can be found in the kits of top makeup artists.

Let’s face it - washing your face and removing all of your makeup after a night out with the girls, a hot date or a late night at the office is the last thing women want to do. It seems like all we care about is taking off our high heels and climbing in to bed. If you ask your skincare expert, they will tell you there are just a few rules to great skin: 1) don’t pick 2) moisturize 3) exfoliate and 4) DON’T GO TO BED WITH YOUR MAKEUP ON! In fact, not washing your makeup off before bed can actually age your skin and your look quite quickly. Here is another solution and you have no excuses. Keep Bioderma Sensibio H20 by your bed and a few cotton rounds by you and it will easily remove all of your makeup without any effort. 

You can purchase this fabulous product on the Beautylish website or HERE. I learned about this fabulous product at The Makeup Show LA a few weeks ago and found out that they are my “neighbor” in San Francisco on Sutter Street, which is a few blocks from my San Francisco Office!

The only “makeup” it won’t remove is your permanent makeup - which is wonderful! Check it out and let me know what you think! You will LOVE this product, I promise!


at the BeautyLish booth at The Makeup Show LA


To learn more about Athena Karsant, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment