1.16.2015

Favorites Fridays: UNITE's GO365 Hairspray

How many times do you reach for the hairspray and over spray your hair to the point it feels extra crunchy? Say goodbye to that dreaded crunchy hair and say HELLO to the best hairspray I have seen in a long time. I am pretty sure I have never been this excited about hairspray. Let’s face it, hairspray is hairspray, perhaps some have a better smell, and some are light or extra hold. This my friend is something that does it all. It may not have the most fragrant smell, but honey - it’s three hairsprays in one can! 

You heard me… 3-in-one hairspray from Unite Hair Products! "How can that be?” you ask. Just turn the nozzle to the desired strength: soft, medium, strong! It’s as easy as 1 - 2 - 3! Don’t worry about buying more than one hairspray any more! 

I just think this is too fabulous not to share with all of you. To be honest, I don’t use a ton of hairspray because of the smell... it just makes me cough and cough. Usually when I use it, I open all of the windows just so I don’t have a coughing attack. However, with the “soft” setting, I don’t have to worry about it as much because I can get just enough to hold my curls when I use one of last year’s favorites! 

To purchase this fabulous hairspray, check out Amazon.com or visit UNITE's website and use their store locator to find which salon's carry their products! 

Happy 2015 - I hope you enjoyed the very first Favorites Friday post of 2015. 


To learn more about Athena Karsant, click here. 


To schedule a Complimentary Consultation, click here or call 415.412.9700.




No comments:

Post a Comment