1.21.2015

I'M MOVING... But.. not that far!

As some of you may know, we are closing our Beverly Hills office on January 31st, 2015. We have
had some WONDERFUL years at that office, met some wonderful clients, and have really enjoyed being in this neighborhood. Our office is moving south, and we have a brand new location at Fashion Island in Newport Beach!

I have been at 450 N. Bedford for about about a decade! We are looking for a new office space in the area and will notify everyone if we find something in the 90210 area. However, for now, you are all welcome to my new office in Newport Beach. I have partnered with Leur Lab, a premiere Medical Aesthetic Spa, to bring my services to the Orange County area.


I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being wonderful, loyal clients at the Beverly Hills office, and I sincerely look forward to seeing you in Newport Beach! Please schedule your next appointments soon, as our schedule is filling up quite fast for the end of the month.

World Renowned Permanent Makeup Artist & Top Orange County MedSpa Announce Partnership


To learn more about Athena Karsant, click here. 


To schedule a Complimentary Consultation, click here or call 415.412.9700.

No comments:

Post a Comment