12.07.2012

Favorite's Fridays: Vitamix


Happy Favorites Fridays! I have another machine for you! The Vitamix is an incredible blender! I've used this bad boy every day for the last year or so, and I have had one since my daughter was about 7 years old (she just turned 25!). We originally bought one at the Marin County Fair, and we have loved it ever since. In the last year, I bought another one to accommodate both homes because I can't live a day without my green drinks. It really is the Rolls Royce of blenders. I love that you can make fresh ice cream (healthy ice cream), fresh soup, and deliciously fresh, healthy green drinks. 

I must warn that this is an expensive blender. It is pricey but, once again, the Rolls Royce of blenders. It comes with a 7 year warranty, fabulous recipes and a very, very helpful customer service. 

If you don't own a good blender or are in need of a new one, give the VitaMix a try! You won't be sorry!

I use the Vitamix for these favorite recipes:

The Mean Green Smoothie
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
Black Bean Brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment