11.20.2015

Favorites Friday: Bronze Goddess

You know, with all the makeup I have and with all of the makeup I've tried, there really hasn't ever been a bronzer that was made for me. Bronzers are either too yellow or way to red on me. Estee Lauder got it right this time! Their Bronze Goddess (in 02 medium) is just so perfect on so many skin tones. My daughter and I both wear it and we have completely different skin tones & undertones.

I really enjoy the gifts that come along with a purchase from Nordstrom or Macys when I buy my favorite concealer (also from Estee Lauder) because without those little gifts, I would have never tried this awesome bronzer. I have tried so many bronzers in my day- from different companies, in different shades and they are either too orangy or even too glittery! Finally something that is a wonderful shade, without too much glitter or orange! 

With just one sweep, this smooth, oil-free powder gives the face, shoulders, and décolletage a seductive bronzed look. The formula contains a unique oil-control complex that keeps skin shine-free and comfortable while imparting the perfect golden glow.

Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess in 02 medium is a great purchase from Sephora or any Estee Lauder makeup counter. It really looks great on everyone, I truly believe. It is a great stocking stuffer for your girlfriends, your mother, aunt or even yourself. Enjoy!

Also, in case you think this bronzer might be too dark for you, they also have a few other shades in Bronze Goddess. If you aren't sure about which is right for you, ask someone at the counter to help you. It doesn't hurt to get a second opinion. 

Just remember when applying bronzer - less is more!

______

Athena Karsant was honored with Best of San Francisco & Best of Beverly Hills for 2013!
Athena also offers Complimentary Consultations. To learn more about Athena's work,
see before and after photos and read testimonials from both clients and doctors,
please visit her website FoolingMotherNature.com



1 comment:

  1. The scrub top has a nice V-neck collar which I think looks better, on me at least. It's not low cut either. It is a bit transparent, which is typical for white. With scrub pants I wear a tank top.

    ReplyDelete