7.05.2013

Favorite's Friday: Waxelene


Waxelene is my new favorite for the week. I picked it up at Whole Foods a few weeks ago when I saw it near the checkout line... I guess you could call it an impulse purchase. The ingredients are simple and natural, all while giving the same benefits as vaseline. I figured I couldn't really go wrong with it and at the very least, I would have another chapstick. 

With the summer weather in full swing, it's important to stay hydrated by drinking lots of water and keeping your skin and lips soft and smooth with lotions, potions and a great lip product. Waxeline is that product. 

Waxelene is the petroleum jelly alternative... there is NO PETROLEUM! There are only natural and organic ingredients that protect, moisturize and soothe your skin. The ingredients are simple: organic soybean oil, 100% natural beeswax, organic rosemary oil and 100% natural vitamin e oil.

I have used it on my lips and my cuticles, and my daughter tried it out on her lips and the dry areas of her face and we've both enjoyed it! 

You can purchase Waxelene at Whole Foods, CVS Pharmacy, Bed Bath & Beyond and a few other locations. It can also be purchased online at Anthropologie.com  

Waxelene is great for: 
  • dry chapped skin
  • eczema and psoriasis
  • removing makeup
  • babies
  • dried out hair
  • shaving
  • .... anyone with skin  :)

Some of the benefits include:
  • no petroleum
  • finest quality of natural-plant based oils
  • all natural, eco friendly and biodegradable
  • stays on for hours
  • won't clog pores
  • not sticky or greasy
  • goes on clear

No comments:

Post a Comment