4.04.2013

Up And At 'Em

Getting my hair colored by
the fabulous Carrie Jo @ Addison
Salon in San Francisco! 

Well, the cat's out of the bag. I recently had my second hip replacement surgery, I am doing wonderful and I wanted you to know!

Four years ago, my friend and I were in a car accident that totaled our car. In the accident I ended up hurting both of my hips and have had them both replaced now. I am thrilled that it is over, done with and I am almost ready to my dancing shoes back on!

My surgery was on Tuesday, March 26th and on Saturday, only 4 days after my surgery, my daughter and I had a girly day at the hair salon and walked a little bit. That night I went to dinner and a movie with my family too. (We saw Olympus Has Fallen - great movie)

Thank you for the many text messages, emails, phone calls and smoke signals that you have sent to me during my recovery. I am happy to report that I am out and about, back at work, and have my daughter and son-in-law helping me, chauffeuring me around and taking care of me. 

See you soon! 
xoxo, 
Athena Karsant



With my baby girl at the salon!
Mommy & Me beauty day!


Right after my eyelash tint!



Like us on FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment