2.18.2013

Favorite's Fridays - Baby Wipes

If you have been to either one of my offices you know how much I love and use baby wipes. I buy them in bulk at Costco and use their Kirkland brand. However, I only purchase unscented, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic packs because many of my clients have sensitive skin. I use these fabulous wipes with every one of my clients, as well as myself daily. 

I keep packs all over: 
- by the bed to remove makeup at night.
- in the bathroom to use as makeup remover clothes before your face wash routine and even for a sponge bath! 
- in my car in case I spill my morning espresso or green drink, or to wipe my hands after pumping gas or wipe down the dash! 

I love that these baby wipes don't leave your skin with a residue or film as some makeup removing cloths do. 

Yesterday, one of my clients spilled some of her drink on her pants. She quickly grabbed a wipe and said, "I didn't realize the value of baby wipes again until I had grandchildren! They are a must!"



No comments:

Post a Comment