6.21.2016

Natracare Makeup Wipes

People often ask me what I use to take off my makeup. I have a few favorite things, but my most recent favorite that I keep by my bedside is the Natracare Cleansing, Make-up Removal Wipes. My daughter introduced me to them a few months back and they are really great. 

Natracare cleansing wipes gently remove makeup, while soothing the skin and leaving it moisturized. It will even tackle waterproof mascara and cleanse without that dry feeling that other wipes tend to leave you with. Sometimes when I don’t feel like washing my face, I just grab a makeup wipe and climb into bed. I can trust that this makeup removal wipe will remove all of my makeup. 

These wipes are natural and use 100% organic cotton cloth. We are always looking for organic and natural beauty products that work! This makeup wipe is great for sensitive skin and really helps remove makeup at the end of a long day. 

To learn more about Natracare, visit www.natracare.com


Athena offers Complimentary Consultations. To learn more about Athena's work,
see before and after photos and read testimonials from both clients and doctors,
please visit her website FoolingMotherNature.com





No comments:

Post a Comment