3.28.2014

Skin Care by Athena Karsant

Over the course of my 25+ years in the beauty, cosmetic & corrective tattooing industry, I have seen many changes in everyday skin care products that my clients use. The majority of these products contain harsh "anti-aging" chemicals which are causing their permanent makeup procedure to fade. While I do include touchups for an entire year for my clients, I am always learning new techniques that my clients can use to preserve their permanent makeup. 

Well, here it is - I found it! This line of skin care products was developed without the harsh chemicals that are common in anti-aging skin care products today, while still providing a high quality skin care regimen that works and restores elasticity through collagen stimulation. Using mostly organic ingredients, you will fall in love with this line, just as I have!

I am not saying that you can't use your anti-aging products - I am just saying that you shouldn't use them for the first 30 days after each permanent makeup procedure or touch up. Don't get rid of the stuff you love (Retin A, Proactive, etc), just put them aside for a little while and use this fabulous line of skin care. I want you to take care of your permanent makeup

From now until April 30th 2014, each client will receive a travel sized 
starter kit with a new paid procedure (limit 1 per customer - $30 VALUE!). 
Each kit will include the amazing Milky Cleanser, Cucumber Toner, 
Ocean Organics Day Moisturizer and Monoi Oil. I want to make 
sure that you are using products that will not harm 
your permanent makeup or cosmetic tattooing.


Click on the link and you will be redirected to our store where you can purchase this fabulous line of skin care products!



Milky Cleanser
Cucumber Toner
Ocean Organics Day Moisturizer
Monoi Oil
Exfoliating Scrub
Milky Cleanser
Cucumber Toner
Ocean Organics Day Moisturizer
Monoi Oil


I hope you enjoy this fabulous line! For questions, please email me at athenakarsant@mac.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment