10.04.2013

Favorite's Fridays - Breast Cancers Survivors

This week my favorites fridays post is not a beauty product. Instead my favorites fridays post is about a beautiful group of strong women. This is a large group of women, and I could never give an exact estimate of how many women, for it is far to big to comprehend. This week, I dedicate my favorites fridays blog to every single women who has faced breast cancer. 

I have so many clients who are breast cancer survivors. Twenty-five years ago, when I started my business, the women who came to me for areola repigmentation, areola reconstruction or for breast surgery scars were in their forties, fifties and sixties. Now, I am receiving more and more clients who have been diagnosed with breast cancer who are in their twenties and thirties, and it breaks my heart. 

I just received some news from a client of mine who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. It saddens me that breast cancer is taking more and more women. We must fight this. We must fight for all the women who can't fight anymore. Get educated about breast cancer. Get checked out, and don't wait until you are in your forties to do it. 

This month I want to celebrate all of the women who are survivors. To celebrate these amazing women, I will donate a portion of every new areola repigmentation, areola reconstruction or breast surgical scar procedure to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 

Below I have posted a few videos of my clients who are breast cancer survivors. I am posting these videos to celebrate them - not for marketing. I believe in them. I love them. They are to be celebrated this October and all year long.



- Karen -


- Mona -




No comments:

Post a Comment