6.07.2013

Favorite's Fridays - Apple Cider Vinegar


About a month ago, I posted an article on my Facebook and Twitter about how Scarlett Johansson uses Apple Cider Vinegar on her face. I thought that it would be fun to try, so I did. I got my daughter hooked on it, too, and now we love it!

We use it just like we would a normal toner. It is very smelly, but it's not awful. I even mixed it with some astringent to cut the smell. 

We keep it in the fridge so that it is cold on our skin. The acidity of the apple cider vinegar balances your natural pH levels gives your skin a beautiful glow just like a normal toner would. However, there are no harsh chemicals in it, and it costs just a few dollars! 

It is also great for your hair - vinegar makes your hair shiny! (Just use a tiny drop of conditioner afterwards to get the vinegar smell out of your hair)

You can purchase it at any grocery store! 


Thanks Scarlett! We love your skin & love using Apple Cider Vinegar!

Follow me on Facebook & Twitter and stay up to date on the latest tips, tricks and giveaways! 
Also, get educated about cosmetic tattooing and permanent makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment