1.25.2013

Favorite's Fridays: QuikSyle Paddle Brush


This is not your ordinary hairbrush. It may look familiar, but it has quite a trick up it's sleeve! I saw this brush in a magazine and thought I would give it a try. It doesn't take me too long to blow dry my hair, but it takes a good 25-30 minutes... especially when I roll brush my hair with 15 round brushes!

This last week I finally got my new QuikStyle Paddle Brush in the mail and gave it a try. After I showered I brushed my wet hair with the brush, then proceeded with my normal routine (roll brushing my hair). I wasn't so sure if this brush was worth it at first. I then realized that I had dried my hair (with my blow dryer and normal brushes) in about 15-20 minutes! The new brush had worked and had saved me about 10 minutes of blowdrying.

10 minutes isn't a lot, but think of how much damage a blow dryer can do to your locks! Eliminating some of that harsh heat to my hair was worth it. 

The QuikStyle Paddle Brush can be bought on Amazon or in stores. It has super absorbent microfiber bristles that remove about 30% of water as you brush and style your hair. It's like having a towel and a brush in one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment